Amplify your content.
No online strategy is complete without a social media component. Social media can be used to build your brand and show the personality of your organization. The ability to communicate with your network in real time adds a new level to your customer service. And social media plays a huge role in increasing the reach of your content—that's how blog posts, videos, and photos "go viral."
Our Social Media Process
Here are some ways we can help you leverage social media marketing:
- Create and optimize your company profile on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.
- Share your content (blog posts, news articles, photos, etc.) by posting/tweeting it on your social networks.
- Promote daily offers and discounts in real time.
- Publicize and broadcast events.
- Track metrics like clicks, shares, and mentions to determine most effective posts.
- Provide instant, one-on-one customer support.
- Add social share buttons to every page of your website. This will encourage visitors to share your content on their own social media pages.
- Advertise on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
12 Steps To Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile
6 Ways Nonprofits Can Use Google Plus
10 Twitter Tips for Nonprofits
10 Facebook Tips for Nonprofits