If you pay any attention to the fashion industry, you know style changes every year. This year the runways might be swarming with double-breasted suits and wide neckties. But by the time next year rolls around, pinstriped blazers could be all the rage. Fashion is constantly fluctuating, evolving and re-establishing its standards.
The same can be said of web design.
There are always new design trends on the rise. And unless you continue to adopt the latest trends, your website design will become dated and your organization will convey the wrong message to visitors.
We believe, that in order to achieve online success, you must have an up-to-date website design that provides visitors with a memorable first impression of your organization. That’s why we make it our goal to help our customers continuously embrace design trends. It’s a bold undertaking, but it’s what keeps you ahead of the competition.
To see more of our website designs, visit our portfolio!
Our web design process begins with you. We want to understand you, your organization, your brand and your goals. We want to know which web designs you like, which ones you dislike, and what you’re envisioning for your own website design. Once we have the answers, we’ll apply our extensive knowledge of design trends and best practices to develop a website we guarantee you’ll love. (And if you don’t, we’ll go back to the drawing board and keep working until your expectations are met.)
Our web design process includes the following steps:
- In the kickoff meeting, our web design team introduces you to current design trends and best practices.
- During the second meeting, we learn more about your organization, your brand, and the websites that you’d like us to use as Northern Stars during the web design process.
- The design brief is prepared and submitted for your approval.
- We create two or three design concepts, and you choose your favorite.
- A semi-final design is revealed for your feedback; necessary revisions are made.
- The final design is presented for your approval.
Contact us to get started on your new web design today!