Social Media Solutions for Associations
Associations and Non Profits can easily utilize great social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube as great marketing and business tools. Implementing a dynamic social media solution infused with an Accrinet Designed and Delivered website has never been easier. The following is an overview of Accrinet's social media solutions:
Accrisoft Freedom's Dashboard Module
Syndicate website content to all of your social media accounts quickly and easily via the Freedom Social Module. Automatically post your association's content to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to automate the distribution process.
Add content one time and have it syndicated to multiple locations.
Automatically update all social media accounts when adding content the website:
- News Articles
- And much more
Social Media Updates
- Display dynamic content from social media accounts on your association website.
- Have Facebook status updates displayed your association website.
- Have Twitter feeds displayed on your association website.
- Embed videos and podcasts.
Link to Social Media Accounts
- Provide website visitors direct access to all social media accounts.
- Display icons to provide a direct link to all social media accounts.
Add This / Share This
- Allow website visitors to send your association's content to their social media accounts.
- Allow site visitors to easily share your content.
- Get more traffic with the most popular sharing platforms in the world.
- Create a collaborative, user-generated section or wiki on your association's website.
- Use industry-standard MediaWiki markup format.
- Create a virtual marketplace with ecommerce.
- Enable a closed or open network of participants to buy and sell goods and services
- Easily publish and update blog entries.
- Interact with visitors and build a community upon consumer trust and expertise.
Online Forums and Message Boards
- Create an online forum or message board that enables visitors to engage in conversations about posted topics or products.
Ranking and Voting
- Enable website visitors to determine which content they like best.
- Create sections of the website to list the "hot" topics.
- Allow customers to help steer the product direction.
- Create an online community that encourages open discussion and dialog.
- Give users a compelling reason to join and share their thoughts, views and ideas via the network.
- Tag and classify content to enable users to locate related data across modules.
- Create Web 2.0 tag clouds to visually identify types of content being discussed.
Fill out the form on the left for the following link to contact us to learn more about how an Accrinet Designed and Delivered social media solutions can transform your Association or Non Profit's social experience.